SK1SI31-20:1 0.625" Bore (60392200) FLEXBLOC® Universal Right Angle Worm Gear Speed Reducer60392200
CLICK HERE for product catalog with overview, ratings, dimensions and accessories.
NORD modular worm gear products cover 5 industry standard center distances from 31 mm-75 mm (1.2 in-3.0 in) and range in torque capacity up to 3,779 lb-in. This product offering comes in a variety of standard, single worm, and compound worm ratios ranging from 5:1 to 10,000:1. The product family consists of the FLEXBLOC™ (SI Series) worm with universal gear housing and the MINICASE® (SMI Series) worm characterized by its smooth outer surface design and its separate footed and flanged gear housing. Exceptional modularity is guaranteed by offering a unified set of factory-stocked and easy-to-assemble accessory kits. This flexibility allows for a variety of input and output mounting options along with a large variety of output shaft options. The FLEXBLOC™ and MINICASE® worm gear products share many innovative design features.
FLEXBLOC™ Key Features:
• Factory-stocked worm-modules & accessory kits
• Universal foot and flange-mount housings
• Keyed hollow-bore units with solid shaft kits
• Adaptable to any mounting position (universal oil fill)
• Easy to assemble accessories
• NEMA, IEC, or solid shaft input as standard
• Accommodates stocked C-Face motors or brakemotors
Advantages of the NORD Compact Coupled Unit
• Easy to assemble and disassemble.
• Eliminates fretting corrosion common to quill-mount inputs.
• Maintains shaft alignment and provides vibration-free torque transfer.
• Protects and isolates motor shaft and reducer shaft bearings.
• Provides a stiff, high-strength, near-zero backlash connection.
• Reduces the chance of bearing, shaft and key failures.
UNICASE® One Piece Housing
NORD heavy-duty, one-piece housings are precisely machined to exacting standards. Internal reinforcements further increase strength and rigidity. All bearings and seal seats are contained within the casting, eliminating splits or bolt-on carriers that can weaken the housing and allow oil leakage. Bores and mounting faces are machined in one step, producing extremely precise tolerances — thus ensuring accurate positioning of gear teeth, bearings and seals, and longer life for all components.
• Increased torsional strength and rigidity.
• Eliminates housing splits and bolt-on carriers.
• Leak-free housing design.
• Versatile mounting options and accessory kits.
• Easy-to-configure input and output accessories.
• Integral motor or motorized c-face units.
• NEMA, IEC or solid shaft input options.
• Footed, flanged or shaft-mount.
• 10:1 helical pre-stage & compound assemblies.
• Keyed hollow bore, solid shaft, and bushing-kit options.
Factory Oil Filled
NORD factory-filled gear units allow for easy commissioning of the gear unit and prevent damage caused by dry start-ups. Each unit is filled with a quality gear lubricant that is recognized by the industry.
• Maintence free / lubricated-for-life.
• High-quality long-life synthetic lubricant.
• USDA H1 lubrication readily available.
• Optional venting capabilities.
- 31mm Center Distance
- 5/8" Bore
- Hollow Shaft
- Modular Input
- Modular Output
- Right Angle
- Single Reduction
- Speed Reducers
- Worm Gear Speed Reducers
We Also Recommend
SK1SI31-100:1 14mm Bore (60391000) FLEXBLOC® Universal Right Angle Worm Gear Speed Reducer
SK1SI31-80:1 14mm Bore (60391800) FLEXBLOC® Universal Right Angle Worm Gear Speed Reducer
SK1SI31-60:1 14mm Bore (60391600) FLEXBLOC® Universal Right Angle Worm Gear Speed Reducer
SK1SI31-50:1 14mm Bore (60391500) FLEXBLOC® Universal Right Angle Worm Gear Speed Reducer